The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Drove in the rain to get to my first service. Some pics of the underside with one panel off and some of the front tire supports.
I will have to resize my pics and post them later,as I am out of time for today. I need to add that, yes, the first service was billed at $247.04. The hat for the wife and teddy bear one of the grandkids ran it up to $307.94. I will probably have to go back and get new windshield wiper blade they ordered for me as mine is making loud noise when it starts the return from the passenger side. I might even pick up a pair of Piloti racing shoes next trip.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
hello...what pics:huh:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I started this thread and saw I could only figure out how to add one photo. So tried to put them in members galleries. I hadn't planned on posting this thread until I had them in place. It looked like they uploaded but can't find them. I think they might have been too big and never were accepted. Here is one I reduced to put here for now. I am running out of time and have to leave for work. Fox Valley did have a SB car with Sport and Touring for sale. They also had an AB without a license, not for sure if it was for sale or not.

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is the AB, again not sure if it is for sale or not. I borrowed the service manager's umbrella to keep rain off my camera.

Attachments

·
Registered
670 Posts
Is that "trick" photography ? I can't believe there are two AB cars sitting side by side. It will probably never happen again.

Steve

·
Registered
357 Posts
Looks like Fox Valley is not taking some cars for themselves as well, and looks like they are asking as much as $10k over. I am sure there are plenty of people on the list of over 300 that have the order/preference...this is the first example of Fox Valley selling their own cars vs. the list anyone else experience this at Fox Valley or know more specific info on these cars for sale?

I copied the details from the website below.

And yes I cheated and visited the board!! So I only lasted about 5 days!!

INTERNET SALES
630-231-3400 2005 LOTUS ELISE
Color: BLACK w/ BLACK int.
Engine: 4 CYLINDER
Mileage: 50mi.
Trans.: 6 SPD.
Price: $51,410
Stock No. B0330
This Elise is our demo and cannot be sold at this time. Equipped with touring package, metallic black paint, Stage 2 exhuast & Star Shield. Will be available 1/1/05 and will have approx 1000 miles on it. Inquiry regarding presale.
More Info

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INTERNET SALES
Color: BLACK w/ BLACK int.
Mileage: 50mi.
Price: $57,395
Stock No. 5031
This Elise is available for immediate delivery. It is equipped with Touring Package and Sport Package. No need to wait.
More Info

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INTERNET SALES
Color: RED w/ BLACK int.
Mileage: 350mi.
Price: $53,125
Stock No. 5041
This pre-driven Elise comes equipped with Touring Package and has only 350 miles. Still in brand new condition inside and out.
More Info

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was told that the SB car for sale was purchased from another dealer in CA. I am going to add the rest of the pics from my visit to Fox Valley. This one is also of the Aztec Bronze cars.

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Closer view of the AB car. These pics are really for anyone looking to see the color of this car.

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The previous pic of the underside of car was centered, looking toward the rear of car. This pic is more of the engine towards the right

Attachments

·
Registered
617 Posts
I'm going to go on record and say that those two AB cars don't look bad.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I was told at the LA Auto Show that Aztec Bronze sells really well in Europe, but isn't selling here, so probably will be discontinued. So act now if you want to be different.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Thanks for the pic's, I'd have to agree that the AB isn't bad, certainly unique.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
First picture I've seen of the Aztec Bronze. I like it. But I still like my Chrome Orange more...

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
They should discontinue AB and sell us the car in white! Wait, I've got a car and that would mean...another Elise?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts