The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Morning all. Wanted to finally get some posts going on the site.. Been a long time viewer, and a life long Lotus enthusiast.

I currently live in Chattanooga, TN and own an '07 Chrome Orange Exige S which I have had since February. Purchased new at Lotus of Atlanta. Love the car, recently made some cosmetic changes including tint (more for heat than cosmetic) and paint to break up the constant orange. Many of which shown below.. I had the bonnets, front air dam, wing tips, side intakes, hood scoop (then the entire spine) as well as the rear face painted the same black. More updated pictures coming soon.

Performance and mechanically the car is still stock. I have some performance mods on order and can detail those later. Mainly Gotham ECU, Larini Clubsport S, etc...

All paint work was done by Fine's Auto Body here in Chattanooga, TN.

Went with a flat black to match the A-Frame and wheel's. An almost perfect match in my opinion.. (Most pics taken at very low res on my iPhone. Please bare with...

Been a long time pleasure to follow the postings here, and look forward to chatting with you all more in the days and weeks to come.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
The rear Face looks great especially on the CO that is the way they should come
from the factory.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The rear Face looks great especially on the CO that is the way they should come
from the factory.
It looks jagged in my picture, but the lines are virtually perfect.. Thanks to low res photo's....

·
Registered
205 Posts
BTW, noticed you are getting the same exhaust we have. Hope you like the sound as much as we do.

welcome to LT. :clap:

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Car looks nice.

would look even nicer with black and silver wheel emblems ;)
(or black and orange, but I have the only set right now, but if someone wants them I can make another.

Seriously though, like the stuff you did to make it yours.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Car looks nice.

would look even nicer with black and silver wheel emblems ;)
(or black and orange, but I have the only set right now, but if someone wants them I can make another.

Seriously though, like the stuff you did to make it yours.
Actually had one of my wheel caps disappear this weekend. Not sure if stolen or just fell off... So may in fact take you up on your design considering my need to order at least a new one..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts