The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm new to this forum. Wanted to say hi. Spent some extra time finding my Exige in the right color only to get this super awesome flat black wrap on it like some of you have posted already in the forums. If anyone wants info on where to get it done, I ran into a really cool shop. Otherwise, look forward to meeting you all at get togethers.

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Hi....welcome. :wave:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Flat black vehicle wrap

Just bought an Exige and had it wrapped in flat black. Looks ridiculous! Best part is it comes off. If anyone wants to go in on a group buy, let me know since I want to get my other Euro cruiser done. The shop I go to in Palm Beach FL mentioned they would give a multi car discount. Check it out!

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Just bought an Exige and had it wrapped in flat black. Looks ridiculous! Best part is it comes off. If anyone wants to go in on a group buy, let me know since I want to get my other Euro cruiser done. The shop I go to in Palm Beach FL mentioned they would give a multi car discount. Check it out!
Please post pics!

And welcome... :wave:

Great username, BTW...

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Soooo smart and cool - ever since I saw that Honda wrapped in the carbon vinyl I thought it was a perfect way to protect and cover the car. I got a quote for around $2700 here in LA, was yours around that price? Was thinking about covering my STi...

·
Registered
294 Posts
do you live near me? I must see this in person

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Lets see pictures!

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
yep.:huh:

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
well...we can just search up pics of Serebo's car and imagine that in Exige form...lol

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
I went for more of a satin pearl on my ride. My guy can do anyone's car for $65. Group buy $50 ea if I can generate enough interest.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 35 Posts