The Lotus Cars Community banner

81 - 100 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hey guys and gals. I am new to the forum and just wanted to intoduce myself. I noticed that a few of you were from the Jacksonville area. I actually just moved to Jacksonville from NY and I was wondering if you could help me out. I really have no idea where to take my elise to get serviced in the Northern FL area. If anyone has any tips it would be much appreciated. Thanks!!!
Fortunately for you there is an authorized sales/service location in Jacksonville: http://www.worldimportsusa.com/

I have had work there in past without problems.

Welcome to sunny Florida!:)

·
Arch. Project Manager
1,090 Posts
I'd be up for meeting up with some FL Lotus owners. I'll tell you what, I'm in LA on work this month and part of Feb., and I'm very envious of the SoCal Lotus owners meets, drives and camaraderie. I know we don't quite have the roads or the # of owners that SoCal has, but it would still be fun to hang with other enthusiasts. I'll be in town for a week the first of February, but wont return until later that month. If anyones interested in meeting up at the Cheesecake Factory that week send me a PM as I work just around the corner from there.:popcorn:

Regards,
Dylan :shift:

Dana

Tampa

Here is a plan to get together. Lets meet at the Cheesecake factory @ International Mall the 3rd Friday of the month. They have a big parking lot.

Please post if you can make it!

·
Registered
275 Posts
I would also be interested in some Jax meets... Please pm me if there are some coming up... Does anyone know when the car show (first sat of the month) at the landings starts up again? I went down there for one in Jan. It was a nogo even though it was very warm out...

·
Registered
203 Posts
There are a few Lotus guys in Jax. I send out e-mails any time I find any Lotus info. If you would like me to add you to my e-mail list, just let me know @ gtlotus2aol.com.
Gene

·
Registered
199 Posts
Moved to Delray Beach, and now have a garage :D
Michael
Hmmm, maybe I saw you this past Sunday (April 4th) afternoon on A1A heading south, you turned on Atlantic and I went straight (black Elise)?

I'm lucky to have a 2-garage but could use a 3rd bay. Fortunately I do have a lift in the garage which is very useful for Lotus cars :D

Regards, KM
2000 Esprit V8
2008 Elise SC

·
Registered
79 Posts
Bob Martin

Naples, FL

[email protected]

Getting my VF kit installed next week and I'm dying to find an excuse to cut 'er loose soon!

81 - 100 of 195 Posts