The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
I'm going to test drive one on Saturday, if I like it, I'll be putting down a deposit. I'm sure I'm going to be in the 30-40 range on the wait list, at least.

What color are you wanting/options?

I'm looking for the saffron yellow. I'd like a hard top, but will see how the gull wing top works/looks on the US car.

The good thing about being at the mid section of the wait list, others will have this car by the time it's my turn to pick one up and it would have been reviewed in all the mags. So, my buying decision will be more informed.

Do I get to check yours out when you get it?:D

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
color unsure. Might be a last min. thing.

options. dont know but i think im just going with the soft top and base model. im not going to the track all that much so springs dont really mater to me that much.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Eric! Cool! You got the deposit in. Don't go black! :eek: Come on man, get some adventure and something with color! That orange is hot, or the purple? Get something that the S2K doesn't come in, unless it's red or yellow. :cool:

·
Registered
282 Posts
tidalwdave said:
Eric! Cool! You got the deposit in. Don't go black! :eek: Come on man, get some adventure and something with color! That orange is hot, or the purple? Get something that the S2K doesn't come in, unless it's red or yellow. :cool:
The more I look at those pics we took, the more I want red. :cool:

-Eric

·
Registered
963 Posts
Anymore people from Florida? Anyone decide on car color yet? I'm doing yellow for sure, to match our S2K. :cool:

·
Registered
282 Posts
tidalwdave said:
Anymore people from Florida? Anyone decide on car color yet? I'm doing yellow for sure, to match our S2K. :cool:
While at the Evolution school this weekend, I talked to a nice young guy named Jon who had the #4 spot at Dimmit :eek:
I'm not sure where he's from though.
I am still planning on getting red. Do you plan on getting any of the options? I am starting to have second thoughts about the touring package. If it were a daily driver I would get it for sure. I'm still not positive though. I still can't believe you are going to have both cars in your garage!! (jealous)

-Eric

·
Registered
963 Posts
I'm doing the touring package, since I plan on taking my car to the Dragon twice a year. I'd like the power windows and extra sound insulation also. I think it's way overpriced for what you get though. I may back out of the package at the last minute.

Oh well, at least the colors you and I wanted at first, after you decided not to do black again, are the standard ones.

I know, I'm so excited to be keeping the S2K! :D :cool: It's going to take me a year to clean a spot for the Elise anyway, so I'm in no hurry. Gotta pay of some credit cards to make this happen though. The longer it takes for them to get to my spot in line, the better.

When is your car going up for sale? Are you going to sell it to that one guy for 27k? :confused:

·
Registered
282 Posts
I have not talked to him recently. If he gives me 27k I will sell it, but I am in no hurry to get rid of it. I want to do some autocrossing and don't want to wait a year. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts