The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking into getting a light like this.

but with the lotus logo.

The size should be about 15 in wide and 9 in high.

Price might be around 100. but im still waiting for a reply.

How many would be interested in one if i can get them made?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Oooh oooooh, Chris, now you're talkin ! ;)

How can "the little people" (like yours truly) obtain one of these wonderful signs ?

I'd love to find a large-format sign like this, particularly a large one with the Lotus badge (ACBC).

Any info on where these can be obtained ???

Cheers, Mike G.

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Hi Mike,
Well, I got lucky on that one, that's the older style sign from the 80s, when LCU was cleaning house at the previous location in Lawrenceville, it was offered to me and I took it. :)

Unfortunately the current signs are for dealers only, although I suspect your dealer could order one but could only guess what that would cost!!
Chris

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
It's a very nice sign, a little bit "old school" look to it, in the Lotus lettering. If you ever want to unload it (spring cleaning ?), just let me know.....;)

But seriously, if anybody knows a source for say a nice large enamel Lotus badge type sign, I'd appreciate it,

Cheers, Mike

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Thanks, I'll check it out !

Lillie, re: Elise signs, there used to be a guy on e-bay who made signs for just about all makes and models, these were a brushed-aluminum look, IIRC. The "sign" took the form of individual letters, that you'd mount on a wall to form the name. Pretty good size, but I really want the Lotus badge I think. He used to offer the Elise "sign" using the slanty, Elise style font that we've all seen. I tried a quick search on e-bay for these but couldn't find it, maybe just not looking in the right place etc.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If somebody wants to come up with a different design, with the words elise, lotus or anything else go for it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts