The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Jenn,
I hate to do it, I tried to resist the temptation... but the little voice (sounds like emeril lagasse) I'm kickin it up a notch....

This is the true OFM -

Chris
"who's safe because the one pic of me on hear is already bad":p

Attachments

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Oh dont you worry, we'll be picking our cars up on the same day at LOA....you are now officially DEAD!

Look I have some sort of disease too...blotchy patches up there, and my head is lopsided!

DEAD!:D

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Well, you have to be very careful not to startle the wildlife when using flash photography!

My friend in the middle there has a doctorate in Biochemical Engineering... He's doing AIDS research at UT now. Both of us grew up working on ranches. I keep this pic handy to remind myself that you never can tell about someone until you get to know them. The guy on the right owns a very successful contracting company. I'm the underachiever in the group!

Cade

·
Supporting Vendor
4,130 Posts
So here I am at the Streets of Willow just before the pin holding my clutch lever fell out.

I was doing about 90 into a small chicane. Luckily I managed to keep the shiny side up. Though a change of underwear was required...:D

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Here's mine. I'm the guy in the white suit. I had just taken the other guy out of the previous race and did a lot of damage to both of our cars in the process (you can't tell from that photo). The kids with him are his grandchildren. His whole family had come out to see him in his first race in his newly finished car (He'd just done his school the day prior). I knew him from around the track and he is a super guy. I was racked with guilt at the time, but now consider this photograph to be one of my proudest moments.

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
huggy bear said:
Saweet! How did you get a nsr 250 in the states?

Huggy,
I bought from a dealer in CA, it had stock bodywork, I got my bodywork from a company in Thailand that specializes in NSRs. Mine was also titled in Georgia and I rode it on the streets!

It's a great bike, but parts availability is a bit difficult. as the last bikes were made ca. 97
Chris

21 - 40 of 75 Posts