The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just for sh*ts and giggles i go to my dealer and hang around and offer 5 bucks to big fat guys to get in and out of the lotus...
i throw them a couple bucks bonus if the top is on...
its kinda funny watching them get in and out.....

·
Registered
963 Posts
:huh:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Pics?

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Funny, disturbing, but still funny. :)

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Are you the same kid that put breadcrumbs on the inside of the window and watched the pigeons bash 'emselves to death?:no: :D

I suppose it's no worse than being given a # at a dealer and having to wait a couple of years for your dream car:eek:
m

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Pay a little more and get some girls in mini skirts to do it. Please.

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Actually I thought the fat guy thing was sick. My request is perfectly normal for a live, breathing male :D

·
Registered
724 Posts
this probably isnt near as fun as watching people climb in and out of a lotus but i have a lot of luck putting vaseline on the ear piece of the phone then calling on the other line. ive also been told if you lift the lid on the toilet then lay down a layer of saran wrap it can be quite amusing:D

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
hogfan said:
this probably isnt near as fun as watching people climb in and out of a lotus but i have a lot of luck putting vaseline on the ear piece of the phone then calling on the other line. ive also been told if you lift the lid on the toilet then lay down a layer of saran wrap it can be quite amusing:D
Even funnier when you make blue hawaiians with Methylene Blue! Totally harmless, filters out, yellow+blue=Green and one horrified dude/dudette.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Surferjer said:
HAHA.. My gf gave the dealer at Symbolic a little cooter-flash this past weekend while trying out the passenger's seat. oops ;)

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
BrianK said:
HAHA.. My gf gave the dealer at Symbolic a little cooter-flash this past weekend while trying out the passenger's seat. oops ;)

did you at least get a lower price? :)

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Surferjer said:
How about Fat Chics in Mini skirts.... mmm that's just wrong on all fronts, and I'm going to hell for that one :eek:

·
Registered
724 Posts
babak said:
Even funnier when you make blue hawaiians with Methylene Blue! Totally harmless, filters out, yellow+blue=Green and one horrified dude/dudette.
in honor of the elise make red hawaiians with pyridium red+yellow = orange im not sure how you would add the chrome

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
BrianK said:
Don't tell me that you are Woody Harrelson, your GF is Demi Moore and the Dealer is Robert Redford:eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts