The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Vehicle engine and interior are in good shape. Body needs work. Vehicle has not been started since 1991. Vehicle is garage kept and located in Blairstown, NJ. I will send pictures upon request. Looking to sell due to relocation out of state and lack of time to restore. Vehicle was inherited from Spouse's Uncle. Vehicle must be picked up or shipped by buyer.

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
Vehicle engine and interior are in good shape. Body needs work. Vehicle has not been started since 1991. Vehicle is garage kept and located in Blairstown, NJ. I will send pictures upon request. Looking to sell due to relocation out of state and lack of time to restore. Vehicle was inherited from Spouse's Uncle. Vehicle must be picked up or shipped by buyer. Contact phone/e-mail: 484-832-9940/[email protected] -Ron
Curious how one determines an engine that hasn't been started in 28 years is in good shape.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To the three losers that replied with comedic responses, car was sold and engine already fired up. Previous owner was meticulous in caring for the car. Learn to read and get a life.

·
Premium Member
2,744 Posts
The only loser here is you

a one post wonder posts the 'worst' for sale ad in the history of for sale ads, and oh, it magically is sold

People were trying to get you to provide more information so that you would get more money for your car, or sell it faster

IF you sold it in a week, with no pictures, with your attitude, you gave it away

QQROPA, you should be embarrassed as someone in the business for supporting this ingrate.

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Here's a head scratcher. OP posts at 11:04am it's sold but edits his original post at 11:08am to include missing shipping information. Why?

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
This thread is being closed now. I would suggest everyone be a bit more polite in the future to avoid unplanned vacations. Thanks.

San

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.