The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my Dorkmobile. It is a 1990 Honda Civic Hatchback. It has over 200,000 miles on it and really has no problems right now although I've told my wife it could blow anytime really. I have done all of the maintenance myself because I think most of the mechanics around here use bubble gum to fix things and try to steal your money. $150 to change the brakes? I did it myself for under $20. HA HA. I just changed the oil and transmission fluid and bled the brakes with my 2nd best daughter as my best daughter was too busy that day. There are a few tears in the driver's seat from my butt. Actually there isn't much of the driver's seat left other than foam, but it's cushy foam.

I will sell the car for $80,000 cash. That should be enough to buy the pink Exige S for my best daughter. I will drive the car to you if you pay the asking price. 1 penny less and you have to come pick it up yourself.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Rims? Exhaust? Tints?

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Well, I'll tell you what..........I'll GIVE YOU my Europa then for ONLY $30,000 ( that's 17,000 less than I have into it ! ) when you sell this one for 80.....you'll be UP 50 K and have the Europa you always wanted !!

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The wheels are from Mom's old CRX before she got rid of it. The exhaust was changed by Dad when it got a hole. It was like $15. No tint but I have a removable sheet of tint that I'll throw in.

I don't know how much it weighs. It usually weighs A LOT because Dad loads it up with all kinds of concrete and rocks and stuff. Mom shouldn't have sold his pickup when he wasn't looking.

Mr. kestrel74, is your Europa pink?

·
Registered
531 Posts
$80,000

I'll take it!

·
Registered
155 Posts
who makes hondas~? are they like chryslers?

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can't really drive it to you because I don't have a license so I'll sell it for $79,999.99 and you can come pick it up. OK?

·
Registered
531 Posts
OK, I'll pick it up.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Have you lost the VTAK?

·
Mulholland>SCC
2,532 Posts
maybe he's still tied up! :D

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
rotfl

Hey, Buell. For $79,999.99 I'll still deliver it right to your front door, daughter in tow! I may just throw her in for that price as well.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
rotfl

Hey, Buell. For $79,999.99 I'll still deliver it right to your front door, daughter in tow! I may just throw her in for that price as well.
And he is back :wave:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts