The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***Price change: 1995 Esprit S4s in Norfolk Mustard Yellow $35,500

Fellow Lotus Owners,

I have decided to finally part with my 1995 Lotus Esprit S4s in Norfolk Mustard Yellow. While this may come as a shock to some who know me, it is just a matter of life's priorities and putting things into perspective. As of now I am looking to sell the car for $35,500 (negotiable). I am the second owner of this vehicle, which I purchased back in 2004.

It has been garage kept in a temperature controlled environment where It has been meticulously cared for and maintained. It was only tracked at 3 National Lotus Owner's Gathering events (novice level) and once at Summit Point, VA (Shenandoah Circuit) with the Ferrari Group under instruction.

This vehicle itself is in pristine condition. The only interior blemish is the driver's side left bolster that shows minor/normal wear, which is how I purchased it originally. The AC does have a very slow leak, the last time I charged it up, it lasted for 6 months before it stopped blowing cold.

In terms of the vehicle, it just recently turned 40,000 miles and had a C Service done by RS Motorsports; in addition to all a whole host of additional work totaling over $5,000.00.

The car also has the following additions/upgrades.....
- Ram Air Intake Conversion with K&N air filter.
- HKS SSBOV
- 104 degree MOP Cam/exhaust gear upgrade
- JAE SS braided brake lines
- Raid "Freeway" 340mm leather wrapped air bag steering wheel
- Carbotech Panther Plus brake pads
- Euro Spec 5 Star OZ Italy S4s rims (8.5J x 17 front, 10Jx18 rear) with newer Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tires
- Neil Micklewright SS exhaust with SS Cat bypass pipe
- Alpine CD head unit with iPOD adapter
- Boston Acoustics speakers (front and rear)
- 2 low profile subwoofers (1 behind each seat)
- Cibie E-Code flat glass headlights w/ Osram bulbs from with clear protective film
- V8 Aluminum "Esprit" door sill plates
- V8 "Esprit" transom decal
- PIAA Plasma Ion Yellow fog lights with clear protective film.
- Clear side marker bulbs with replacement covers.
- 35% Tinted Glass Windows

In addition, this car was personally signed by Clive Chapman, Bob Dance, and Doc Bundy.

At this time I am only posting this throughout the Lotus community. If anyone knows of someone who may be interested, please forward this email to them and have them contact me.

***Note: The attached pics do not show the Euro Spec rims. The design is exactly the same, except for the rim having a deep dish look due to the wider rim. Also, I have all of the OEM parts that were replaced when I upgraded the vehicle.

Dominick Munofo
Lotus, Ltd. Past President and current Board of Director
Email: [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Additional pics

Here are a few more pics of the vehicle...

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Front shot:

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Car show shot:

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Self inflicted bump!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
**** PRICE CHANGE ****

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Engine bay

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Interior shot

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Dom what are you doing?! I can't believe you're selling. For anyone that's contemplating this Esprit, it's in REALLY nice shape. I followed it up to LOG this year in our caravan. To say that it sounds wicked and mean is an understatement. What a sexy beast!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Steve....yeah I know. It's truly heartbreaking. This is a decision that I have not taken lightly. With trying to expand my family, I feel that I have to put my priorities in perspective.

Not to worry.....I bleed Green and Yellow. This is only temporary. I am going to seek out an Evora S in a few years.

Thanks for the kind words!! Yes...this is truly a great car..esp. when it shoots fireballs!!

Dom

·
Premium Member
1,899 Posts
Sad day Dom, but the memories will live on ! I can attest to the absolutely spectacular condition this car is in. Every time I see it it's as if it hasn't been driven very much. Dom takes very very good car of this car. Who ever buys this will be happy about it.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes...definitely great memories!! This car are been driven to many LOG's....St. Louis, Indy, Texas, Birmingham, Gettysburg, Watkins Glen/Corning. It has been on the Talladega Superspeedway, the Tail of the Dragon, Blue Ridge Parkway, and many other spectacular roadways.

Needless to say this Esprit is no "Garage Queen" and has been driven!!

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Well, as long as you promise to be back in another Lotus eventually I "suppose" we'll forgive you. I'll never forget riding behind you up to LOG and seeing that beast spit fireballs out the back. Wicked cool car. Good luck with the sale and the family. I'll see you soon I'm sure.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not to worry...another Lotus will definitely hit the garage. I am still on the Lotus, Ltd. Board as a Senior Advisor/Director. I don't plan on going anywhere...there is a good chance you will see me at upcoming LOG's.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Weekend bump + another pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
I'm in shock...but I'm sure you have some legitimate reasons for having to move this Dom, so best of luck...

For anyone interested, you will not find a nicer or more cared for Esprit...Dom is a top notch owner/seller...

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Hey Joe....thanks for the kind words. Yes...it's definitely for a legitimate reason. It's gonna be hard to let her go.

This Esprit got the white glove treatment... It saw Zymol's Vintage Glaze wax (retails for $2,290), Leatherique's leather products, Pinnacle's 360 spray wax that was applied with an HVLP spray gun, and was always dried with a leaf blower after each washing. And yes....spends the cold months in a temp. controlled garage.

No worries... I will get another in the future...I bleed Green and Yellow !!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Paint Peel/Scratch in Pic?

In the last pic, there was what appears to be either a shadow, a paint peel or scratch above the front right fender. What is that?

What is the new price?

Where are you located??

Jay in Northern Cal

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Jay.... What you are referring to is actually a small decal of a dragon....no paint peel on this Esprit. I drove this car through the Tail of the Dragon in Tennessee on my way to a LOG event. The decal hides nothing.... I put it there as more of a right of passage. Apparently that dragon decal you can only buy at the store at the end of the Tail of the Dragon.

The new price is $35,500 which is negotiable. I am located in Bergen County, NJ.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
*** December Bump***

1 - 20 of 28 Posts