The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Terry
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1) Custom exhaust SOLD (sounds deeper and louder compare to Larini club or Arqray)
2) Custom Straight pipe SOLD (http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f95/fs-straight-pipe-exhaust-192418/) Loudest exhaust I've ever had on my car. The engine starting sound is crazy and exotic ;)

Reason for selling: planning on going to Laguna Seca this year, so I need a quieter exhaust.

prefer local (california) buyers, as I'm not sure how much it'll cost to ship an exhaust.
shoot me a pm for exhaust videos.

thanks!

Terry

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
If you're heading to Laguna on a 90db day (which is all most organizations got this year), you will probably have a hard time with anything but the stock can. You can always try part-throttle up the hill and hope they don't catch on also.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Sub'd. Any chance the muffler version is still on the car so I can get an idea of sound? What brand of canister was used? Is the packing still good?

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
If you're heading to Laguna on a 90db day (which is all most organizations got this year), you will probably have a hard time with anything but the stock can. You can always try part-throttle up the hill and hope they don't catch on also.
I got black flagged for sound, they had me over 95 dbs with the stock exhaust in my '07...really kills your times to have to lift and up-shift early while on the up-hill section between T5 and T6, but better than getting kicked out...

·
Registered
143 Posts
I got black flagged for sound, they had me over 95 dbs with the stock exhaust in my '07...really kills your times to have to lift and up-shift early while on the up-hill section between T5 and T6, but better than getting kicked out...
+1, got black flagged for stock exhaust at Laguna last year on a 92db day. I ended up just lifting on the up-hill section and got through the day no problem, I guess there was no "rolling sound check" that day.

·
Terry
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys for the tip! i think that's what I'm going for.
both exhaust are not on my car anymore unfortunately. :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.