The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In response to your question

No I am sorry we do not have the hard top for this one.
Options:
Star Shield Protector(Clear 3M Bra on the front), Blaupunkt Radio aftermarket, Black Leather Interior, Driver Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag, A/C, Alarm, 4-Wheel ABS, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, Rear Wheel Drive, Front Floor Mats, Keyless Entry, Power Door Locks, Targa Roof, Bucket Seats, Power Steering, Tires - Front Performance, Tires - Rear Performance, Aluminum Wheels, Intermittent Wipers, Premium Sound System, Vehicle Anti-Theft System, Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel, Rear Spoiler, Wheel Locks

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Come on guys, this guy obviously isn't as familiar with the cars as we are.

MBofHagerstown, there is no power steering on an Elise (or Exige for that matter). The cars are so small and light it isn't needed.

In addition the the integrated rear spoiler on the rear clam, there is also another spoiler that can be added to the car. Since every Elise has that integrated rear spoiler, most folks don't say that the car has a rear spoiler.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes you are correct I am not as familiar as you may be however I am new to the site and I am a women please. We are a small dealer in Maryland and we have a really nice Lotus for sale that I thought someone on this site would be interested in. I am not claiming to be an expert just wanted to allow others to see our car. My appologies if my response was not textbook.:(

·
Registered
159 Posts
Year and a half later, has this car sold? :eek:

Peace!:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts