Discussion Starter #1
16,xxx
Track and touring packages
2 exhausts
Lotus Sport ECU Program
new brakes/tires at 15,000
There is an unused harness bar installed
carbon front splitter.
Aftermarket tow hooks (unused, of course...)
Title in hand.

1 small scratch on the rear wing. T.J. from FVMC knows it and will vouch. Cool car, but I can put up with how agressive it is anymore and want something with, well, padding on the seat.

$38,500 or negotiated. I am not a distressed seller.

P/M me for more information.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I can vouch for this car. I have worked on it since new and installed all the goodies on it. I have borrowed this car a few times (thanks Mark) for special occassions. This is my dream car so if you dont want it and feel like you should buy me a present...here ya go. haha

the current exhaust on it is an Araqray single tip, without panel delete, I cut a nice hole in the back panel and finished it with some edging. the carbin splitter is a genuine Lotus S260 splitter. the car also has thee sport ECU tune in it.

If you have any questions on the car and want to ask the mechanic direct please feel free to pm me.

here are a couple more pics of the beauty since mark cant seem to post normal sized and properly oriented ones.....

Thanks,
T.J.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Possibly would be interested in a trade. I have a 2009 nismo 370z with some nice upgrades. Let me know if interested. Pics and more jinfo on it in the lotus cars wanted section

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As it's about to go on a trade, I am reoffering it at $37,750 or negotiated.

As crazy as it sounds I am going back to a V-8 Esprit...

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
*sold*

1 - 5 of 5 Posts