1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Pm'd you

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
Make 3 or 4 more sets..........Then PM me!

·
Elise newb
342 Posts
"Jockey", I expected to see a shifter boot made from white cotton fabric...

·
Elise Driver
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It doesn't hurt to ask, so I did, and they committed to make me 3 more sets! Should have them by next week. Each set costs $200 delivered, but once they are sold there will be no more :-(

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
It doesn't hurt to ask, so I did, and they committed to make me 3 more sets! Should have them by next week. Each set costs $200 delivered, but once they are sold there will be no more :-(
Great, I'll take a set. Does the shifter feel a little rough at all? Also what's the weight?

·
Elise Driver
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great, I'll take a set. Does the shifter feel a little rough at all? Also what's the weight?
Both pieces are knurled for grip (and Bently-ish bling) so yes they are a little rough.
The shift knob weights 7 oz., the handbrake knob weights 4 oz.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Ray, thanks. I dig the light stick - different shifting feels from Jim's big heavy knob. It's light, quick, and close to the steering wheel (hand position). I took the drive to Supercar Sunday and really like the new lightness and quickness with the stick shifter - looks [email protected] also,!

·
Elise Driver
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good news, although all the sets were spoken for one buyer backed out (apparently Swinglo took Lotus CC's advice) so now the last set is up for grabs...good luck ;-)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts