The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought this indoor fitted cover from Sector111 a few years ago for my Elise and no longer need it.

It's red (as you can see) and is in good condition. There are no rips or tears. The inside is made from a very soft, wool-like material that protects the paint. The bottom is lined with elastic that helps the cover form fit to the car. The inside fabric that touched the tires is dirty from the wheels. Otherwise, the cover is very clean.

I added the Lotus emblem to the front of the cover.

I bought this from Sector 111 for $300. I'm selling it for half price... $150.

Comes with the matching red storage bag.

PM me if interested. I take Paypal.

Shipping to the U.S. will be $10. Other regions higher.

Manufacturer description:

Designed for cars that are not daily drivers, the Form-Fit cover provides a body-hugging fit AND a super soft inside to pamper fine paint finishes.

This material has an outer shell of woven polyester that has Lycra/Spandex® added to the yarns to provide STRETCH and memory - the stretch provides the body-hugging fit and the memory assures the cover will retain its shape over an extended period of time (they have a 4-year warranty).

The inside fibers are 100% cotton terry loop which is sheared to a fleece-like finish. The end result is a 7.4 oz sq. yd. material that has a great "hand", or feel.

This cover will provide some ding & dent protection for a garage parked vehicle and the fabric is highly breathable to prevent vapor and heat from becoming trapped under the cover.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 - 4 of 4 Posts