The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Now I'm at a total loss, I send the original poster a pm, ask for a paypal address and then it is sold to someone else, where is the etiquette here? I know I am new to this site, but this is unconscionable behavior in my mind.

T. J.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Whoever sends payment first gets the items. I don't think there is anything else to it. I can only see something wrong if you had sent the money and then refunded it to you only for it to be sold to someone else.

·
Elise Driver
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He never sent me a paypal address or any other instructions to send the funds to?
Sir, like I explained in the PM, another member wanted to buy it before you, but he didn't pay for it when you requested my PayPal account. I was simply waiting for him to see if he would back out, but he didn't. No hard feelings...:confused:

·
Super Moderator
6,819 Posts
Don't get upset - I sent a pm saying that I'd take them moments after he posted the ad, which would have been hours before you sent yours.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Now I'm at a total loss, I send the original poster a pm, ask for a paypal address and then it is sold to someone else, where is the etiquette here? I know I am new to this site, but this is unconscionable behavior in my mind.

T. J.
i rarely say 'sent pm' in a reply to the post. why waste time doing it twice? in a forum where things get sold minutes after they are posted, wasting time writing a reply to the forum thread might cost you the sale.

this wasn't even the case here as there was a PM sent long before your reply.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts