The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can ship this one as I have a proper box, but it won't be cheap as the box is large and secure (figure $60-$100 depending on location). 21k miles, was on a garaged car and fitted new by dealer at a cost of $1000. No flaws to my knowledge, I just removed it to fit the quieter stock exhaust.

Just pulled this past week. $380 OBO preference given for local pick up outside Philadelphia, PA. I will email pictures if we agree to a price contingent on you being ok with the pictures (it looks like the rest of them). I am not tech friendly and am very busy so please do not waste my time. Lots of lotus references as I have bought and sold here before.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
No, that is the stock exhaust.

This is the sport exhaust. It is "high performance" "light weight" and mostly too loud for me. It looks similar to the elise janspeed sport exhaust but it has the oval tip.

;)

So basically this is a stage II (or stage III or something), but it was sold by lotus as a factory part as an upgrade to stock. The dealer sticker that was on the car says "Lotus Stage II Exhaust"

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PM me your email address and agree to take it for $400 shipped I will send you poorly shot photos giving you a general idea of what you are getting.

I am a marketing genius.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still available and I have a picture to email.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts