The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2005 StormTi 200000+ miles
163 Posts
I understand you being impatient and selling the LSS shocks to someone else, but still feel a little unhappy about how you handled it.

Next time give the buyer notice about your terms. If I knew you'd drop my offer if I didn't pay in less then 3 days, I would have handled it quicker. And I wouldn't feel miffed about the whole thing.

Cheers

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LSS

In the past, I have had guys say "I claim the part," and after I send them payment info, they fade away, and others that wanted the part lose interest by the time I figure the first party is a no-show. We exchanged emails on Fri. night, where I listed paypal acc. Again, on Sat when I had not heard from you, I PM'd to be sure you had the info. Again no response on your part. Two other guys expressed interest, and I let them know that if the sent $$, the parts were sold. If you want something, why not complete the sale, or at least send a note that you will send $$ in a few days?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.