The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD ’07 Exige S LSS wheels in a beautiful dark blue/black

These are the sought after wider 16X6.5” fronts (13.35lbs), and the 17X7.5” rears (16.10lbs)
The best looking wheels on our cars, methinks :) Will fit all Elise and Exige models, ’05-‘11.

In great shape, though could use a better cleaning of brake dust residue. These were professionally powder coated a dark dark blue (almost but not quite black) that looks great with most Lotus colors. See photo for a view of them on my Phantom Black car.

Tires are older Dunlop Star Specs that I used as my summer street set. 235/45 17 rears, 205/50/16 fronts. I would keep driving on them-I always use my tires until corded- but you may want to replace the rears. Fronts have a bunch of tread left, as is typical for our cars. Includes two center caps that need refinishing (were painted- could be blacked out- or any color- with a vinyl wrap).

SOLD Asking $1050 obo plus shipping. Free pickup in SF Bay Area, and I can maybe even drive them to you depending on where you are -basically if there are fun roads on the way or nearby ;). Located in Berkeley, CA. I have sold my car and no longer need them.

I will wait two weeks for local pickup (preferred) then open up to the rest of the country for shipping.

I will also be in the LA area this weekend (8/29-9/1) and could arrange a meetup for a free delivery.

Thanks for looking, and feel free to shoot me any questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, I've been out of town- sorry about the delay! They are still available. I am free tomorrow evening after 7, or any time during the week if you want to come take a look. I can PM my address and contact info to you if you're still interested.

Cheers and thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts