The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Terry
2,192 Posts
Got some stuff laying around:

first of all, inbox full, email me removed (this is also my paypal email)

1. [used] steering wheel with airbag SOLD (this is one of my 3 steering wheels, sold one last week and have one more for sale)
2. [used] aspen white ELISE access panels $150 (paint is not perfect, great for someone who can vinyl wrap to refinish it)
3. [used] driver side turn signal $45 (bottom portion of the bracket is cracked but it can be fixed if you are handy)
4. [new] black & chrome badge SOLD (screwed in type, will need two nuts from home depot )
5. [used] matte black raised letters SOLD (you'll need to reapply some adhesive at the back)
6. [new] 1 set of 6000K HID kit (H7 bulbs) for 07+ $70 (I bought 3 sets 2 years ago because i wasn't sure about the quality and the one i have are still working perfect now, so I guess quality isn't an issue)

all prices include shipping

please email me, my inbox is full [email protected]

·
Registered
94 Posts
I don't have an international ship address. It would have to go to my APO,AE address, which is like shipping it to New York. Or I also have another one that is in NJ that will send it to me.
I am in the Army stationed I'm Germany.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Terry
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't have an international ship address. It would have to go to my APO,AE address, which is like shipping it to New York. Or I also have another one that is in NJ that will send it to me.
I am in the Army stationed I'm Germany.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
Cool, as long as your shipping address is in the US it's all good, you can paypal me at [email protected] as gift or add 3% fee if you do it as purchase. :bow:

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
Damn too late! where did you get the raised black letters from?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts