The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale: Modified Rear Elise Clam plus Rollbar cover, Engine Lid, Vents

Modified ad, just clam now but I do have other parts.

For Sale: custom rear Elise clam.
Included:
-Rear Clam (I cut out the fake vents and moved the tail lights 2.5 inches further out so they are 5 inches further apart in the center. Shaved markers and filled in seams-I can re-drill the marker holes if requested.)

This clam obviously will need to be repainted to your color. It is off the car now. Clams are $5k new and this one is unique. Selling the house these are in and want to move it quickly.

Asking $800 for a quick sale. I can hold the clam as you run a Uship ad or arrange pick up but payment in full would be required. Paypal [email protected]

Located just east of Phila, Pa

I do have about a dozen stock Elise F &R clams that I am going over that will be primered and that I might offer for sale. I can sand and primer this one but I would be looking for $1100. $800 as it is now.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Better pics. I will admit the only major flaw is the line below the right inside tail light could be sanded a little straighter maybe after it's primered- not a big deal. Tail lights are not included at this price. I can sand and primer for an additional $200.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just had a rear clam shipped from Orlando area for around $200 from uship. I could probably reach the guys that made the run for me.

I'm going to modify the ad for just the rear clam but the old offer with the other parts will stand if anyone becomes interested.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,685 Posts
Frank needs a new rear clam !!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I have a picture of our cars together in Nevada. I have plenty of clams if it ever shows up on the salvage market.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Relativepants, Davidodem...I would have to say $1k a clam...but it might be early next week until they are ready as I have some traveling to do.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Do you still have any of the rear Elise clams for sale? What colors do you have would prefer orange or black but any color will do thanks.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Man, you really dug up an old thread! Lol. If he doesn't have any, my body shop made a mold for the rear and can pour a new rear clam if needed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts