The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my used original Sector 111 Boomerang Tow Hook prior to the design change. The tow hook is structurally perfect however some sanding and painting to your liking will be required.

It is centered and not off-set as the new design. It will work perfectly with factory diffuser. Please review most of the information at the below link however remember there is design difference but everything else applies. Feel free to contact me with any questions. The third picture on the street is a stock photo.

The Boomerang Rear Tow Hook for the Lotus Elise and Exige - Sector111

Price is $30 plus $10 for shipping. Paypal is [email protected]

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Where does it line up in realation to the exhaust? Exhaust fits in the "Y"? I'll take it provided it'll work with my exhaust (stage 2)

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello All,

Tow Hook is still available.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Any pictures of it installed? More curious as to how far it sticks out…

I’m interested regardless

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
actually looks good... is it just painted stainless steel (or mild steel)?

doesn't look to be in too bad of shape from the uninstalled pics

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Painted steel.

It does have chipping and some rust around the edges. The pictures are low quality and do not show the imperfections. If I were to install it on a clean looking car, I would sand it down to bare metal and re-paint even though it goes under the car.

I am picky.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I am picky.
I'm the same way, :D

however i dont want to waste your time or keep you guessing, so with that said, me buying this is a 100% impulse buy at the moment based on a low price... so i'm going to pass on it for now

but i may talk myself into it later on if you still havnt sold it by then

although, for that price im shocked you havnt unloaded it yet

1 - 13 of 13 Posts