The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys
finished this piece a few weeks ago and I thought I would share it with you guys... I figured who better to appreciate automotive and racing art then a bunch of folks on this forum. This a big piece 4' x 3' acrylic on canvas. My father has been a successful artist for over 45 years (lol not the starving kind :) ) and he thinks I should try to market my work. I usually paint for myself or for friends. Anyways, I am huge Ayrton Senna fan I consider him the best ever, so this is my vision of him. I have a few more paintings that I am working on not necessarily of Senna I will post them when they are done. In the meantime check these out.

cheers
Neil

·
Failed at Self Control
653 Posts
Holy moly...those are awesome! :clap:

I come from a long line of artists and those rock! :up:

- z

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys... glad you like them. Like I said, working on another painting right now. Another F1 car (BMW) but also just finished a piece on Zinedine Zidane, to me one of the greatest French soccer players of all times but to most you will remember him for his awesome head butt on the Italian defender.

Neil

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
:bow:

·
Registered
527 Posts
Very nice. Thanks for sharing. Very funny the comment that MS head won't fit.rotfl

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Love the bmw one! The Zidane one would have been more appropriate with him walking off the field past the world cup trophy after his red card in the finals....what a terrible way to go out.

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Love the bmw one! The Zidane one would have been more appropriate with him walking off the field past the world cup trophy after his red card in the finals....what a terrible way to go out.
Naaa... for his real fans, he is still one of the best if not the best. I've been following his career since he started at Bordeaux in 92. He is still a God no matter what in my book. Only American remember him this way, F#ck that piece of $hit player that he head butted, in my book that guy deserved it... but then again I hate italian football ;) Remember Eric Cantona was the same way.

Anyways, glad you liked the BMW one. The Zidane one is for my sister, she is gonna play division one next year for University of Nevada. Zizou is one of her favorite player, I bought her a Zidane jersey when she was 10 always stuck.

Neil

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Dont be bagging on italian fubol!!

I agree Zidane is awesome I just think its a ****ty way to end such an awesome career. He should have exhibited more professionalism in his last game.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts