The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder, would the Elise do well? An inch of ice has fallen so far and its still going strong. No snow..this is JUST ice. You probably cant tell from the pictures but its quite thick and very nasty. I have a 2.5 car garage but its filled with miatas and car parts. :( Plus I dont think the Navi would fit.

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
It's 71 degrees and fairly sunny in New Orleans today; top down weather.

I'm thinking about y'all though. Good luck with all that ice.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Jenn,

It's 5:15 with 4-5" snow only on the ground and it just started freezing rain on top of it. Supposed to keep going for another 3-4 hours. I-75 is shut down at the hill before you get into Cinci - certainly does suck here too.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Low 70s and sunny here. Brisk.

But that might explain the prices of homes in San Diego. :cool:

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
73 Degrees and Sunny in Florida.
I washed my car today.

But in August its 90 degrees at 11PM, still I would rather have 3 months of excessive heat than 3 months of excessive cold

My brother in NJ said it is 10 degrees now and they are suppossed to get snow and then its suppossed to go down to zero.

Maybe Lotus should offer an engine block heater as an option for cars sold in the North.

·
Registered
963 Posts
It sure was nice here in Tampa this weekend. :) Sunny with a temp in the 70's. I feel sorry for you people stuck in the cold.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
My oh my, our OneFastMiata is quite a biscuit!

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I just noticed I have dark circles under my eyes! See! waiting on the elise is stressing me out!

Also, is being a biscuit good? LOL

I feel like a biscuit lately...fat and wobbly sitting indoors in the cold.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts