The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Toys R us!
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EVORA
My car is at the ATL dealership and they said it was due a software update for transmission AND the engine..(IPS for trans part). I was told these were important...so ensure that you all check with your dealership to ensure your cars have had these updates....completion build date on my car was Jan 9, 2012.

Also if anyone is having a window index issue...it's the door switch, it needs replacing.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on the switch. Will that correct the issue that is allowing water to get past the window even though it's all the way up? We've got to take our MY12 down to ATL to get the headliner fixed, so may ask them about the switch.

·
Toys R us!
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the heads up on the switch. Will that correct the issue that is allowing water to get past the window even though it's all the way up? We've got to take our MY12 down to ATL to get the headliner fixed, so may ask them about the switch.
From what i gathered, the window issue has been a common one..:-/ my driver side was done with previous owner of my car and now i am having to do the pass. door window too...think its a design flaw or something....

also check your vent hose behind the engine...mine is being replaced due to another design flaw where the black paint flakes off leaving the appearance rather ugly...still functions but looks like &%[email protected] ...warranty covers it though.
good luck in ATL...they are awesome and the girl in the service dept is VERY knowledgeable and helpful ...highly recommend them..:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts