The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Bizarre, but the Elise looks like a "wanna be" in that picture. Did it perform like one, or did it show up some of the big boys?

·
Registered
5,420 Posts
Surferjer said:
Bizarre, but the Elise looks like a "wanna be" in that picture. Did it perform like one, or did it show up some of the big boys?
LOL, I thought the same thing. A yellow Elise would have looked better in that crowd :D

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Great pics! Is that a carbon fiber roof KMS?

btw, what is the third car back from the Elise that's black? It looks pretty tall.

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,806 Posts
Surferjer said:
Bizarre, but the Elise looks like a "wanna be" in that picture.
How true! It looks like all those Ferraris 'wanna be' as light and agile as an Elise. ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
That first photo looks like the Elise is being chased by the cops in a 360! Was there another car behind the 360, or did it have red and blue christmas lights on top?

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Rigel said:
That first photo looks like the Elise is being chased by the cops in a 360! Was there another car behind the 360, or did it have red and blue christmas lights on top?
How many shadows do you see, Grasshopper?:p
m
Sorry, couldn't help it.:D

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Great photos. As a Ferrari nut - I always thought Ferrari should bring back the concept of the 246 Dino - small, light, mid-engined, nimble, curvy, targa roofed, etc. The Elise, to me, looks like a modern Dino and it fits right in!

Chris

·
Registered
592 Posts
ChrisStarrUSA said:
Great photos. As a Ferrari nut - I always thought Ferrari should bring back the concept of the 246 Dino - small, light, mid-engined, nimble, curvy, targa roofed, etc. The Elise, to me, looks like a modern Dino and it fits right in!

Chris
Well since the designer of the S1 owns a 246 it is not surpising.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes it did,

Surferjer said:
Our Elise performed very well against them. As you can guess, at the corners. She passed some and stayed on with them. But when she got to the streight ... Oh well. We need the super charger!!

Our 360 was getting some repair work done that weekend. That is why they let us take our Elise there. I can tell you that they loved our little Elise.

The 3rd car back from our car was I believe Maserati GT GS Coupe.

Yes it is a CF roof. You can see it in the Ext/Int"Perrys mods" Thread.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Re: for your enjoyment

KMS Elise said:
Here is my garage with that Red Elise. My Green Elise will be ready soon with some upgrades.
That's a really interesting parking system that you have there...-eek-

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Re: Re: for your enjoyment

TimMullen said:
That's a really interesting parking system that you have there...-eek-
The garage must rotate 180 degrees! Cool. :cool:

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Re: for your enjoyment

KMS Elise said:
Here is my garage with that Red Elise. My Green Elise will be ready soon with some upgrades.
WOW, your cars must have an amazing level of grip. You don't even need to park on the ground:D

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,806 Posts
Surferjer said:
Did the Elise perform like a wannabe, or did it show up some of the big boys?
The Elise blows the Ferraris out of the water when you consider performance/dollar! :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts