The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This came in on a customer car. Very low miles, he did a V6 swap. Kit ran fine with no signs of oil from turbo, spins fine and has no excessive play. Kit should be complete but may be short a clamp or coupler. Unichip is programmed for an 05 Elise, can be fine tuned by a Unichip dealer.

Listed on ebay:
Forced Fed Sport 275 Turbo Kit Lotus Elise Exige 2-eleven turbocharger boost | eBay

Not in the listing but I just remembered we have the matching custom 3" exhaust. Nothing special but it flows nice. $350 plus shipping for that. It is made for the turbo system so it will not bolt up to the stock manifold.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW this is the Forced Fed 275 kit. We've seen the GT28R make about 320whp maxed out on a built engine. Not sure what pressure the FF kit runs out of the box.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update: I've been informed the exhaust was originally part of the kit, not a separate item. I am now including it free of charge, you must pay additional shipping if you win the auction and want the exhaust since it's large and heavy.

I've also been informed the kits may have included an oil pan originally. This one does NOT.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Ugh, what is with all these turbo kits getting posted?! So tempting! What's the price if I wanted to buy this and pick it up? PM me if you don't want to post a price in this thread.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Currently bidding, let me know how much shipping is for the exhaust though.
Not sure where to find the oil pan... Also heard a few problems with the uni-chip?

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
To whoever buys this:

I would strongly recommend an aftermarket EMS or have someone do a custom tune on the stock ecu.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The kit includes the injectors and Unichip that FF originally used. The car drove fine but I'm sure there is room for improvement with aftermarket EMS. I only drove it briefly so I don't know how it starts up in winter, how it gets around a race track, etc.

If anyone wants shipping cost for the exhaust let me know your zip code.

I think the oil pan was a Moroso Aluminum. Not sure on that Either way, a Moroso would do it or you could jsut add a return fitting to a stock pan if you don't plan on sloshing your oil around a road course.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Wow, went for 3k. That's high for an incomplete kit (in my opinion).
Moroso oil pan and fittings is $600 alone, yes you want this!!
Well sold! Good luck to the buyer. Make sure you get the install details
from this site.

·
Registered
602 Posts
You can get new for around $4500 complete.
On top of missing oil pan, oil line feed and return, coolant
line feeds and returns, custom box mount for the intercooler,
plus assorted fittings its going to be a PIA to complete.

·
Registered
463 Posts
a turbo kit install is very very simple. radium makes directions for there kit that are easy to read and have plenty of pictures (which can be used on the the majority of turbo kits out for the lotus)

·
Registered
273 Posts
I have the same kit, but complete with standalone EFI, complete wiring and lines for sale if it can interest someone.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts