The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Just got done talking with a Forcedfed rep on the phone, was going inquire about the wing. Well they won't make a deal but the guy talked about no longer producing these wings and they are on huge back order. Now what am I gonna do.. :( None of the others really caught my attention or were way out of the amount I'd want to spend. I was told to look at the gut wing, but that thing.. not diggin it.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Just got done talking with a Forcedfed rep on the phone, was going inquire about the wing. Well they won't make a deal but the guy talked about no longer producing these wings and they are on huge back order. Now what am I gonna do.. :( None of the others really caught my attention or were way out of the amount I'd want to spend. I was told to look at the gut wing, but that thing.. not diggin it.
Dang that sucks. The FF wing is the only one in that style that does not cost an arm and a leg. I was thinking about getting it someday.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Do you have a picture of it? Isn't that just the APR wing with a mount?

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Did you see my Reverie group buy?

I know it's big, I know it's expensive. But it,s the only Elise/Exige wing that has been wind tunnel tested with actual data for different AoA. I know it is important for me to buy someting that works with hard data to back it up. Because if I was to buy anything else, at best, I'd have to rely on CFD testing (in perfect undisturbed air).

Not saying other options aren't good. But for me, I prefer to know exactly what I'm paying for.

:nanner2:

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
APR Performance - GTC Series Adjustable Wings

GTC-200, get the new mounting plates that they made with Manly - that's the FF wing

I have the larger one, and yeah...the Reverie one looks badass too. Also Jacob sells wings from TWRD that are awesome

·
Premium Member
4,565 Posts
2nd the APR wing....Manly has it, and it's adjustable.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did you see my Reverie group buy?

I know it's big, I know it's expensive. But it,s the only Elise/Exige wing that has been wind tunnel tested with actual data for different AoA. I know it is important for me to buy someting that works with hard data to back it up. Because if I was to buy anything else, at best, I'd have to rely on CFD testing (in perfect undisturbed air).

Not saying other options aren't good. But for me, I prefer to know exactly what I'm paying for.

:nanner2:
Its nice but that's 1k more then I'd like to spend on a wing. I could get it but my wife would kill me for spending 2k on a piece of CF that I'll have to also pay to get installed, which will probably cost a couple hundred bucks.

APR Performance - GTC Series Adjustable Wings

GTC-200, get the new mounting plates that they made with Manly - that's the FF wing

I have the larger one, and yeah...the Reverie one looks badass too. Also Jacob sells wings from TWRD that are awesome
Where can I contact these people? Also why is there diffrent styles of the GTC-200's?

·
Registered
729 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.