The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
hopefully this means intelligent business will take over and show the disaster that is Dany and co. the door here soon. ....can't get rid of the guy fast enough.

the only question is has danny done to much damage already. so i suspect thats the their s.o.w. to expose. and i would also imagine there is some premise to dismiss him/them outside of his contract due to negligence, lack of performance etc..

so, in my mind this is good news - the sooner Lotus can get legitimate executive leadership the better the odds it can be salvaged and return to making cool cars.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I personally thought trying to push five different models over five years was a bit much to handle.

I visited the factory in '02 and do not think it's possible to do that many units however that was ten years ago. If the floor space is still the same I cannot see it happening, however they did have a lot of unused space in the 'old bulding'. There they were working on the last of the V8's ...

I'm not trying to down play Danny's vision of company direction but I personally feel he's asking for more than it can handle based upon what I have seen.

We will wait and see... :mw:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts