·
Registered
7,002 Posts
CF rear seats w/shoulder harnesses?! rotflAwesome! :up:

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
It's already here, well sort of

G8 is pretty nice actually, shame it only comes with an automatic (supposedly there will be a supercharged version with a six speed)

That concept car is pretty sweet looking

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
a re bodied gto it looks like

·
Registered
712 Posts
Cool. Another awesome car we'll never see. :wallbang: :wallbang:

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
I don't know... GTO or Monaro seems much longer, this is a 2 door coupe the Monaro/GTO is a 4 door sedan. Either way it looks like it would make baby Jesus cry :eek:
maybe..

Attachments

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hmmm... I don't know what I was looking at... the photo Mopho posted was a 4 door G8. My mistake :wallbang:

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Well, they are both cars...after that, where does the comparison even begin?

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
"The concept is powered by a 6.0-litre V8 that is ethanol E85 ready and features the latest in active fuel management technology."

"The last Pontiac GTO, which was also the very last Monaro-based coupe produced, came off the assembly line in Australia on June 14, 2006.[2] Total production for all three years was 40,808 vehicles"

holden made the gto last few years
2 door 4 seat coupe
both have 6 liter v8s
similar dimensions

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Point taken, but I could probably find 10 more worthy comparable cars made by different manufacturers.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Funny you mention the GT-R...I think this car actually bears some resemblance. They both have high belt-lines, they're both a bit chunky looking, both have the black trim...the difference is that this one isn't ugly like the GT-R is from some angles.

I would definitely drive one.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts