The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been searching for any info on a new model ... or variant ... but really have not found anything but the 414 ... anyone have any info?

·
Registered
7,366 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Espirt was the latest discussion, but since the rocky last few years that has dropped off the map for the time being. I believe Lotus has said lately that they will begin to offer variations of the Evora in the next few years.

·
Registered
2021 Evora GT
2,401 Posts
It would sure be nice to see a convertible. I'd drop 2 cars and get one.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Evora roadster would be awesome! I wouldn't be surprised if the Esprit becomes a reality in the next few years.

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
TBH nothing this year, probably nothing next year, but maybe something 2016

·
Illegal Alien
5,320 Posts
The Esprit though was at a very advanced stage, I would've completed it and put it on sale in my opinion
While the design can be at a very advanced stage, does not mean the factory has been tooled up to spit them out, and with $$$ short ...

·
Illegal Alien
5,320 Posts

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
variants, buzz and little investment.

they need a few years still imo to build their balance sheet as protection against the next downturn and................ to flip part of the investment.

·
Registered
623 Posts
While the design can be at a very advanced stage, does not mean the factory has been tooled up to spit them out, and with $$$ short ...
Yes. It's been said many times (I've had two people from Lotus say this to me), that the Esprit project is dead. Not just resting. Killed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts