The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Format of email notifications is all messed up recently?

Anyone else who has a forum subscription to a specific topic here notice that the email notification formatting is all wonky now? Would be great if we could bring back the line breaks and stuff in these emails:

See attached screenshots for examples of the OLD format (easy to read with line breaks to separate things) versus the NEW current format all jumbled together.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,497 Posts
Thanks for posting this in the right forum section. The moderators have some administrative rights, but not any that would allow this type of detailed work that I'm aware of. Thanks again.

San

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No problem, figured other people are probably having the same issue and it greatly decreases engagement with the platform as those emails used to prompt me to come back to LotusTalk and check things out but now they are just gibberish.

If you can flag to the site owners/engineers/whomever is appropriate, that would be awesome. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I should note that lots of other forums that send similar emails appear to be working OK -- Rennlist, PelicanParts are two examples.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts