The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to vouch for Jorge and his guys over in Port Chester, NY.

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f3/lotus-repairs-mods-installs-58161/

I had my Stage 2 and HID's/parking light LED and they were great. Also did an oil change very cheap. On top of that, they tightened my rear toe links for nothing. Just something they noticed and fixed. These guys KNOW these cars better than anyone in the area and give great service. I took it in at 9AM and had the car back at 6PM. Great price for everything.

Highly recommended for anything non-warranty. :clap:

·
Registered
223 Posts
I got their #.. 914-473-5914

They told me they won't have it done till Monday if I bring it in....ARGGHH!!
So I take it you will not have it for the oct 4th event at Monitcello? Bummer. I feel you pain I have an Oct 15-16th at Watkins Glen DE that I am signed up for, but I am afraid to install the SC because I don`t want to be half way done when the track day rolls around. So, I was kind of thinking about getting it installed for me. It does not help that I had just bought wheels and new rubber when The GodFather of Blackwatch made me an offer I could not refuse on a SC. So the cost of the install is kind of painful right now. It is pretty much guaranteed that if I do the install the clam will still be on the other side of the garage come the 15th.

Did that include the reflash? Kind of curious how long it takes them to get it installed and get the reflash back from PES?

I got a PM from dominus22, saying he needed at least 2 to get the group buy price.

Are there two signed up? What exactly is two? they both have to be in the shop at the same time?

What is the non-group buy price?

·
Registered
2,519 Posts

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
So I take it you will not have it for the oct 4th event at Monitcello? Bummer. I feel you pain I have an Oct 15-16th at Watkins Glen DE that I am signed up for, but I am afraid to install the SC because I don`t want to be half way done when the track day rolls around. So, I was kind of thinking about getting it installed for me. It does not help that I had just bought wheels and new rubber when The GodFather of Blackwatch made me an offer I could not refuse on a SC. So the cost of the install is kind of painful right now. It is pretty much guaranteed that if I do the install the clam will still be on the other side of the garage come the 15th.

Did that include the reflash? Kind of curious how long it takes them to get it installed and get the reflash back from PES?

I got a PM from dominus22, saying he needed at least 2 to get the group buy price.

Are there two signed up? What exactly is two? they both have to be in the shop at the same time?

What is the non-group buy price?

Hey,

The work I'm looking for is non SC related. Getting it done by the 15th should be no problem at all!! Unless you have my luck :D

At least it will be done.-poke-

This is time sensitive :(

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just to let everyone know we are now able to work with aftermarket warranties and insurance companies. We also work on other cars not specificaly Lotus cars, so if you guys need work done let us know.:wave:

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
:up::up::up:

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just to let everyone know we are now able to work with aftermarket warranties and insurance companies. We also work on other cars not specificaly Lotus cars, so if you guys need work done let us know.:wave:
I got rid of my Elise. Any experience with Cayman S's? Do you do laser alignment?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts