81 - 100 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts

·
Banned
3,239 Posts
Those Lotus drivers are OK!

I like it that Romain Grosjean punted Alonso out of the Belgian GP and Kimi Raikkonen punted Alonso out of the Japanese GP. Now we’ve got a real race between Vettel and Alonso! Go Vettel!

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Poor Alonso, he quakes with fear when he sees the Lotus logo, but not because he is afraid of being passed; he is afraid he is about to be rammed.

·
Banned
3,239 Posts
Poor Alonso? The way I see it, Alonso knows how and where to position his car so that it is hard to pass. You don’t become world champion being a gentleman. On the other hand, if you don’t start a race from the first row, you will have to over commit yourself…you don’t become world champion pussyfooting around. Alonso’s car was too wide too many times with over committed drivers behind him…his time came up. You roll the dice…his came up snake eyes. There is a price for gambling.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Sorry <@... ,
That was meant to be tongue in cheek. Yes, I have seen Alonso "use" too much of the track and force other racers off into the pea gravel.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Well, looks like Kimi qualified for third row, Romain fourth row. Decent enough starting positions for the race late tonight. Starts at 11 pm my time. I would sure like to see Lotus on the podium for this race (Lotus needs to prove they can deliver a rammin' and keep on jammin').

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Did you guys get your tickets yet for the race? Ticketmaster's email confirmation back to me a few months ago when I placed the order stated that tickets will be mailed out by October 15th, but I haven't seen them yet.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Okay, thanks guys. I'll check my mail for the txts when I get home from my trip on Friday.

81 - 100 of 165 Posts