The Lotus Cars Community banner

121 - 140 of 165 Posts

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Love the interview:

DC: Kimi - your first victory since the 2009 Belgian Grand Prix. Tell us about your emotions at this time.

Kimi Raikkonen: Not much really.

·
Ticket Magnet
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
romain grosjean | Tumblr

This about sums up the race.

And I agree, we have to make up a

"Just Leave Me ALONE! I know what to do."

and

"Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, I am doing all the tire work. You don't have to remind every second."

·
Registered
99 Posts
Love the interview:

DC: Kimi - your first victory since the 2009 Belgian Grand Prix. Tell us about your emotions at this time.

Kimi Raikkonen: Not much really.

+1 Funny as ever. I did catch this too along with the other funny quotes. He should also be called the FunnyMAN besides the ICEMAN.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Axis Of Oversteer said:
Resistance is futile, all your pole are belong to RedBull.

All that remains, if you wanted to see the championship decided in Brazil, is to cheer for an alternator to fail or for Grosjean to attain low earth orbit into turn 1.

Axis Of Oversteer
Well, that summarizes it, pretty much.
I do hope for interesting race tomorrow...

·
Ticket Magnet
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
Hulken-who?
I was trying to see if Hulkenberg was on the medium compound tires. I forget how he did in Q1, Q2, & Q3.
And why doesn't Grosjean come in and get tires?

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
In all fairness to your daughter, I bet a raindrop/ball of rubber/bit of gravel/junebug hurts at 200MPH.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
In all fairness to your daughter, I bet a raindrop/ball of rubber/bit of gravel/junebug hurts at 200MPH.
Well, Felipe Massa did get a cracked skull and falling into a coma after surgery, after having collided with a damper spring that came out of a Brown while traveling at 160mph+ in 2009...

·
Registered
7,008 Posts
Interesting race to watch last night (this morning!)

·
Registered
566 Posts
@#*&%! Time Warner AKA Spectrum - didn't record the race even though I made sure it was scheduled.

I had to watch the quali and race highlights on Youtube.

·
Wingless Wonder
5,535 Posts
Interesting race to watch last night (this morning!)
Yeah, the RACE was interesting but ESPNs coverage Suc*d. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I don't know if they had an intro program LIVE, but they didn't when they re-broadcast it later in the day. I relied on that stuff to get 'up' on the latest developments among the teams. :frown2:

Felt bad for Haas...felt worse for me, since ESPN was running commercials and never recapped what happened until later. :frown2: :shrug:

121 - 140 of 165 Posts