The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at part of the car line up for this game, what is a "Lotus 2005 Lotus Federal Elise (135R) United Kingdom Europe"

From this list....

Coupes/Roadsters "Autocrossers"

Audi 2004 Audi TT 3.2 Coupe Germany, Europe
BMW 2004 BMW Z4 3.0i Germany, Europe
GM 2004 Vauxhall VX220 Turbo United Kingdom, Europe
GM 2004 Opel Speedster Turbo United Kingdom Europe
Honda 1999 Honda Civic Si Coupe Japan, Asia
Honda 2003 Honda S2000 (hardtop) Japan, Asia
Honda 1995 Honda Civic Del Sol VTEC Japan, Asia
Lotus 2004 Lotus Elise 111S United Kingdom, Europe
Toyota 2002 Lexus SC430 Japan, Asia
Mercedes 2003 Mercedes CLK55 AMG Coupe Germany Europe
Toyota 2002 Toyota Soarer 430SCV Japan, Asia
Lotus 2005 Lotus Federal Elise (135R) United Kingdom Europe
Lotus 2005 Lotus Exige United Kingdom, Europe
Mazda 2000 Mazda Miata MX-5 1.8i Sport Japan, Asia
Panoz 2001 Panoz Esperante GTL (Coupe - hardtop) United States, North America
Porsche 2003 Porsche Boxster S (hardtop) Germany, Europe
Toyota 1995 Toyota MR2 Turbo T-Bar Japan, Asia
Toyota 2002 Toyota MR2 Spyder Japan, Asia
Toyota 2002 Toyota MR-S Japan, Asia

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
"135R"???

Typo, or is Club 111 going to need to change names?

Maybe this way they can take the .com instead of the .net

Anyway, it has to be a typo, since the European model is 111R but who knows?

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Okay, who else is sitting in a pile of shrinkwrap with a green plastic DVD case??

And who else, only minutes later, said "Hey, wait a sec, this isn't the Fed Spec Elise!" Yeah, me too.

Fry's Electronics in SoCal has it for $34.99 today, which is a nice deal for a new release.

So fire it up! "Club111" is rocking on XBox Live and taking new members!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Yeah looks like a normal Elise, how many diff 05 models are there??? 135hp my ass! I just logged in to see if anyone else noticed this or if there is a different Elise in the game. Sooooo dissapointed. But, maybe its just a bug, I'll see how it drives now k bye.

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
aw man the S2 Exige is in this game. Damn GT4. What's the news about this new XBOX I'm hearing?

·
Registered
506 Posts
I liked Forza, but I'd honestly much rather play GT4 with my 2005 190 hp Federal Elise than some 135 hp "mistaken" Federal Elise in Forza.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Seems to drive alright, handles turns as I would expect, and the tire noises sound good, so I feel like it drives better than gt4 in some ways. The backend is planted down and doesnt get squirrely so easily and I really like a couple of the smaller tracks with this car. The speed really isnt too far off on the 135r, feels like it accelerates almost as quick as a normal fed 111r would, its lighter by a couple hundred lbs so im not sure how accurate everything is supposed to be. But the 5 speed tranny is unforgiveable. Overall GT4 is the greater game, that logitech wheel with lifelike steering is absolutely wonderful, and the graphics are much better too (which i didnt expect). Somehow this post turned into a review, I dunno what happened. I shall play the forza more tho, Ive got to drive that Exige still.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Jefft said:
Seems to drive alright, handles turns as I would expect, and the tire noises sound good, so I feel like it drives better than gt4 in some ways. The backend is planted down and doesnt get squirrely so easily and I really like a couple of the smaller tracks with this car. The speed really isnt too far off on the 135r, feels like it accelerates almost as quick as a normal fed 111r would, its lighter by a couple hundred lbs so im not sure how accurate everything is supposed to be. But the 5 speed tranny is unforgiveable. Overall GT4 is the greater game, that logitech wheel with lifelike steering is absolutely wonderful, and the graphics are much better too (which i didnt expect). Somehow this post turned into a review, I dunno what happened. I shall play the forza more tho, Ive got to drive that Exige still.
Yeah. I'm still pissed off they didn't include our car.

Let's play online! Do you have Live? It's the most fun and the best thing about Forza. My gamertag is LightweightRod. Post yours guys!

·
Registered
263 Posts
iRod said:
Yeah. I'm still pissed off they didn't include our car.

Let's play online! Do you have Live? It's the most fun and the best thing about Forza. My gamertag is LightweightRod. Post yours guys!
Never put the xbox online, im missing out on that :/

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Wow... I skipped right over the Elise and went with the Exige! I like it so far, but that's mainly because I like that you can sustain damage. (GT4 doesn't have damage modelling built-in.)

Bob

1 - 14 of 14 Posts