The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some very rare beauties. In fact nearly all of them! The F40, F50 and 288GTO were amazing in person. I wish I had more time to search them over, but trust me the pictures don't do them justice.

·
Such Moderate
6,739 Posts
I remember working next the ferrari dealer. I'll never forget sitting in the enzo and the fxx. :drool:

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
I've been to this dealer a few times and it's always fun. It's shocking how many exotic cars they have sitting outside in what is really a warehouse district protected by a 6' fence. funny but there is another car dealership around the corner with a really tall fence and razor wire on the top of it protecting the used Cavaliers.

Worth the time if passing through SLC.

Dave

·
Registered
736 Posts
I feel a Dirty Dancing movie quote coming on. "Nobody puts baby in the corner." Poor little 2-11. :(
Nice collection and pics. Thanks for sharing. I'll take one of each please. There's hardly any Ferrari's that I don't like. There's only a small number that I dont. But the F40 is one real cool one. Deafening inside and out of the thing, but cool. Bare bones, and barely street legal. LOVE this thing. Saw one at a charity race event that the wife and I was at, dressed in carbon fiber. Nearly wet myself.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Great pics, thanks.

Even though the 360 CS is not the most technologically advanced cars or fastest, it's one of my favorites of all time. Definitely one of those "cars from your youth" that sticks with you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts