The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
I'll still give her a pass if she repents after a few lashings. Maybe the script was wrong. I still like hearing her talk about power to weight ratio.

Not bad.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Dumb blondes...can't get it right. :D I can't get over the content...beat out a Veyron? In what department, looks definitely, but that's about it.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I'm surprised all those models knew how to drive stick... very hot nonetheless.

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
It's great to hear Colin's brother Curtis getting a mention

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Dumb blondes...can't get it right. :D I can't get over the content...beat out a Veyron? In what department, looks definitely, but that's about it.
Wasn't there a video of a Lotus beating a Veyron? I suppose it could happen on a very technical course.

I wonder if any pro drivers have Veyrons (I'm doubting they'd want one). Veyrons are like the Hayabusas of the car world to me :p

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Ha ha .."Curtis" Chapman
Curtis Chapman aka "12.5 cent" is lighter and far faster than his competitor 50 cent, Curtis Jackson.

Curtis Chapman: 12.5 cent -- livin large with a Lotus and a private plane

Curtis Jackson: 50 cent -- livin in Mike Tyson's old crib and rockin' the dead animal jacket

·
Registered
531 Posts
Curtis Chapman aka "12.5 cent" is lighter and far faster than his competitor 50 cent, Curtis Jackson.

Curtis Chapman: 12.5 cent -- livin large with a Lotus and a private plane

Curtis Jackson: 50 cent -- livin in Mike Tyson's old crib and rockin' the dead animal jacket
That is one Awesome looking Cessna 414 with that JPS paint job.:drool:
I Fuel those Planes all day long but I've never seen one that looks that good.
I like his N-number also.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts