The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I can't remember who I sold my key fob to, but if you still want the second one my little Daschund puppy found it under my dresser the other day. And he never got a chance to chew it up, believe it or not:eek:

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Post pics of said dachshund puppy

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here you go.. 11 weeks in the photo 14 weeks now.
@$%$ LITTLE BRAT! So danm cute though! He's a Miniature Dapple..
Your black Doxie looks VERY COOL:cool: Longhair mini?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Mine is a mini long hair black and tan, he's almost 5 now but still acts like he's 1.

Here's a puppy pic

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwww.... shouldn't this be in the "dogs" thread ?? rotfl

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Holy crap he's HUGE !!!!!!!!!!!!:crazyeyes:crazyeyes-eek-

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
If you know about Great Danes, they really are the gentle giant. He is trained not to go out the front door, so I will open the door wide when people come by selling door to door. It is funny to see them take 3 steps back, say "uh.. nevermind" and go running for the curb! rotflrotflrotfl

He eats 3 lbs of raw chicken a day! I'll trade food bills with any one of the above dogs!

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
I know Danes very well..... big babies and very faithful.

·
Registered
539 Posts
i don't have a dog.. but, if the person that you sold your 1st keyfob to does not respond.

i'll might be interested in buying it off you.

( as i recall.. reprogramming them is possible. i think i read that somewhere else on the forum )

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
I would be interested................... if you tell me where you park your car.....

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i don't have a dog.. but, if the person that you sold your 1st keyfob to does not respond.

i'll might be interested in buying it off you.

( as i recall.. reprogramming them is possible. i think i read that somewhere else on the forum )
PM me. If he never responds or decided he doesn't want it I will let you know..

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Looks like snack time for mine!

I had a mean one. I was too young to care but it was a real pain for my parents. He killed a couple barn cats. He never did bite anyone and we werent sure if he would but thats why we kept him away from people. He would bark like a maniac at people, seemed like he wanted to kill them. Now were gun shy to own another large dog but this one was a surviver from that "parvo" disease as a puppy and Ive heard that it can kind of mess with them. so healthy great danes may have a 100% better chance of being nice IDK. One thing was for sure, you didnt have to worry about low lives coming around to steal stuff.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts