The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Listings from website, not sure if these are customer cancels or not but looks like Fox Valley isn't offering the canceled orders to the list!! I am sure some people on the 300+ waitlist have/would order to these specs.

INTERNET SALES
630-231-3400 2005 LOTUS ELISE
Color: BLACK w/ BLACK int.
Engine: 4 CYLINDER
Mileage: 50mi.
Trans.: 6 SPD.
Price: $51,410
Stock No. B0330
This Elise is our demo and cannot be sold at this time. Equipped with touring package, metallic black paint, Stage 2 exhuast & Star Shield. Will be available 1/1/05 and will have approx 1000 miles on it. Inquiry regarding presale.
More Info

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INTERNET SALES
Color: BLACK w/ BLACK int.
Mileage: 50mi.
Price: $57,395
Stock No. 5031
This Elise is available for immediate delivery. It is equipped with Touring Package and Sport Package. No need to wait.
More Info

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INTERNET SALES
Color: RED w/ BLACK int.
Mileage: 350mi.
Price: $53,125
Stock No. 5041
This pre-driven Elise comes equipped with Touring Package and has only 350 miles. Still in brand new condition inside and out.
More Info

·
Registered
758 Posts
Blimey! I think thats the biggest mark-up I've seen ...

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not to mention one of them is a demo and not available until January...not sure how many people will pay a premium for a demo, especially when it sits in the snow in Chicago.

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
they told me they can sell these cars at 10k over all day long.
i think i saw the black one when it came in...if its the same one it was a customers cars and it had some pretty deep swirls in the black paint...very noticeable. someone posted about this black car b4 and i suggested perhaps the owner took one look at that and said no way....i would have.
and no, i dont think fox valley offers declined customer cars to the next in line....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts