The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone delt with the Fox Valley dealer and whatis thier story. I will attempt to deal with them soon and was wondering what they are like. I don't want to say what my trade in will be because I know the dealers are all over this site.

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Welcome! Fox Valley is outstanding - sales and service.

There are loads of happy customers here. Do a little search and you will find a number of threads on this.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Met some of the guys at the Dragon last year. Good guys. Lots of good feedback here about them.

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
commonly referenced as FVMC here on this site. if you're going to dig around and get the scoop.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Are you buying or selling a Lotus? In general you can get more for your trade-in from a private sale than going through a dealer.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
hello:wave:
type fvmc or valley into the search function and see what we at fox valley are about. if you find you might like us, come down and see us. if you dont think you will that is cool too, good luck to you i hope you find/get what you r looking for.:)

T.J. Waszak
Lead Technician
Fox Valley Motorcars

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
FWIW, I buy all of my parts from FVMC and have them shipped to VA. My next new Lotus will come from FVMC and will be shipped to me as well. Well, I may fly up so that I can meet the guys I talk to on the phone regularly and then drive the car home...

T.J.,
I'm still waiting for you to move down here so you can work on my car ;).

·
Registered
570 Posts
I also buy all of my parts from Fox Valley.

Everyone that I've come in contact with from the dealership at track days and over the phone is first class.

ken

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Ask for Tony or Bill Jr., FVMC is a great experience.

·
Registered
688 Posts
I also buy all my parts from them, and have them shipped to California. John in parts is great, and their prices are discounted as well. :clap:

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
FVMC FTW, not even kidding :)

Everyone from management to sales to service is good! :D

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
I traded a '92 NSX when I purchased my Elise in '04. I got a very fair price from them.
continuing the FVMC love-fest.....:clap:

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
not a fan. at all.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts