The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to give a quick two thumbs up to the guys at Fox Valley Motor Cars. :clap:

I traded in my 2005 Elise on a 2006 Exige. I can't imagine anything scarier than buying a car sight unsean, but Tony Nuccio and TJ at FVMC were incredibly helpfull making it all happen. The trade in was fair and the Exige was even better than I expected. The transportation was perfect. I couldn't be happier with them and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again!

Thanks Tony! Thanks TJ!

Attachments

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
143 Posts
I can second the great purchasing and service experience that FVMC provides! Grade A service!
Congratulations on the pickup! :clap:

·
Registered
424 Posts
+1 for FVMC = love my Elise - delivered right to my door

·
Registered
69 Posts
And I bet you're all jealous I get to stare at their pretty building across the street every day. I walk over to get my car after service is done. Pretty neat. Oh yeah, and TJ okay I guess.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
And I bet you're all jealous I get to stare at their pretty building across the street every day. I walk over to get my car after service is done. Pretty neat. Oh yeah, and TJ okay I guess.
OUCH!!:sad: "Okay i guess"?? well Kat lets see how quickly we get you in for your next appointment..lol. :evil:

Thanks for the kind words everyone...(except Kat). We will continue to do our best to support the awesome Lotus community that has been so wonderful supporting us!!

T.J.:shift:

·
Registered
69 Posts
OUCH!!:sad: "Okay i guess"?? well Kat lets see how quickly we get you in for your next appointment..lol. :evil:

Thanks for the kind words everyone...(except Kat). We will continue to do our best to support the awesome Lotus community that has been so wonderful supporting us!!

T.J.:shift:

LOL! Are you threating me with not being flexible for when I schedule my next appointment. . .a year from now when my next oil change is due?

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jealous until December, when I'm driving around with my top off (the car that is)...

Of course its 100 degrees today so top is back on and sticking my face right in front of the AC vent, wishing I had taken the Lexus today.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Jealous until December, when I'm driving around with my top off (the car that is)...

Of course its 100 degrees today so top is back on and sticking my face right in front of the AC vent, wishing I had taken the Lexus today.
Are you living my life? haha. My goal is to have a Lexus as my daily. Don't know exactly when that will happen but given today's incentives and team member discounts I get it could be soon!

Good news is I already have the Lotus...got the hard part out of the way! :nanner:

Enjoy that Lotus even on the hot days! :shift:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Now I know why you never mentioned Kat while I was there. Okay maybe there was another reason...

I flew out to go sign the paperwork on my Elise over the winter at FVMC. Everything was fantastic and their follow-up service continues to impress me, despite being several hundred miles away. I wouldn't think twice about purchasing another Lotus from them.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Just left FVMC ten minutes ago. I had TJ swap my tires onto some new wheels. As always I'm extremely impressed with the Service Department ( thanks TJ and John ) and everyone at FVMC, they always make you feel welcome. Highly Recommended....:clap:

·
Registered
787 Posts
Hey Bill,

Enjoy the RAC's.

I'm trying to get things organized so I can make it to ABCC on Monday, at least in the afternoon session. Breaking in the Yoko's tomorrow afternoon at Autobahn if the rain holds off.

Hope to have the Diasio back out there by next weekend too. Did a lot of major mods the past 2 weeks to the suspension (Ohlins T44 among other things). If it goes as planned we should be able to get under 1:20 on the south track with the changes. I have the Newman Haas suspension guy in my corner doing the work so I got the best working on it.

Hope to see you there.

Just left FVMC ten minutes ago. I had TJ swap my tires onto some new wheels. As always I'm extremely impressed with the Service Department ( thanks TJ and John ) and everyone at FVMC, they always make you feel welcome. Highly Recommended....:clap:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Man - when will Orlando get a dealership!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts