The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay I will try to keep this up to date and build the inventory/list...here is what I was able to pull from a few threads, please let me know if info has changed/dropped off list, moved up list, etc., when you placed your order/recieved, etc.

Please respond or PM me if you have new/more accurate info, or are missing from the list, figure this could become the best source of info for FVM.

Elisetalk ID (LSS?).....List #.................Date Rec./Expected

(Approx. 50 CARS DELIVERED, as of 11/22/04)

LotusPhish (LSS)......1-10...................REC October 2004
Eddie Haskell(LSS)....3.........................REC Sept. 2004
danwasdahl..............7.........................REC July 2004
mikeAR303 (LSS)......15.......................REC October 2004
artic silver.................17........................REC October 2004
bentasm1..................19......................REC November 2004
xclusivecar..............20-30....................REC September 2004
dgolfermann..............38......................REC Novermber 2004
notsosureami............???......................REC July/August 2004
biobaggie..................???......................REC August 2004
ervsch.......................44........................REC January 2005
toyopet.....................47........................REC December 2004

Original Black Ci........64........................February 2005
JimK..........................73.........................January 2005
mslpilot.....................88.........................DROPPED OFF
JWA (LSS).................90.........................April/May 2005
mpadgett.................92 (orig 105)........February/March 2005
Sugeray....................97........................April 2005
Reddirt 14................109.......................April/May 2005
darksol......................150......................July 2005
ready4-1...................178......................August 2005
bboersma.................188.......................BACK OFF THE LIST

(TO DATE, AS OF 1/3/05, ORDERS TAKEN UP TO #188 confirmed, BATCHES OF ORDERS OF 40 EACH)

artic silver.................205.......................August 2005
evomind...............206&207......PURCH. Krypton/Black Stripe 12/04
thillIX........................208........................August 2005

Comment of the day: Happy New Year everyone!!

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Also of note is that both myself and Eddie Haskell had ordered LSS, which supposedly caused the delay on the arrival of both of our cars...

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm #208 and they told me late summer next year.

·
Long-term Lotus Fanatic
986 Posts
I'm #44 on the list (originally #51, but got moved up as people dropped off). I put my original deposit down about 2 1/2 years ago.

I talked to Frank about a week ago, and was told that I now have a VIN number and that my car (at that time) was supposed to be built the last week of October... I haven't talked to anyone at FVM since, so I don't have any confirmation at this point - so my car may be sitting in that big lot at Lotus by now... or may be on its way to the boat ?!?!?!?!?

Frank said that I should expect delivery sometime around the first of December (yeah - '04!).

BTW - I've ordered: Ardent Red, Touring Package, and tried to add the LSS about 2 months ago, but was told it was too late. But then again, I've found this cool little suspension setup from Nitron in the UK... But that's another thread...

I'll keep y'all informed. :D

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm #47 on the list and i think it's been 2 months since i talked to someone at fvmc. ordered saffron yellow and touring pack. i might as well get the quicksilver exhaust if they have it.

·
Registered
98 Posts
delivery

does anyone know how many cars have already been delivered at foxvalley? i think i placed my reservation last march '01 and this wait is killing me.

·
Registered
979 Posts
I'm going in there on Saturday and I'll ask how many customer cars have been delivered. I just looked at their webcam. Looks like they have 2 aztec bronzes sitting in the lot and 2 black ones. I think they may have sold the BRG demo and gotten a black one instead.

BTW, great job bboersma :clap:

·
Registered
113 Posts
I was in yesterday and was told they had delivered somewhere around 50 cars and had placed orders for the first 100 cars. I am either 205 or 210 on list, been given both numbers. Frank said there was some confusion as they had tried to move people up as cars were delivered and this caused too much confusion. I was in around the 150 mark, but was trying to pick up the car I eventually ended up with. I finally put my money down and was at 210 according to Tyler. Then I got the call that the arctic silver,with 79 miles, was available. I jumped on it and left my money down on another car. Frank said that Lotus is stating that everyone on the list should get a car before the change in production, but I don't thnk even Lotus knows that for sure. By the way, I finished posting the pics from my first service call. Not sure how much interest in looking at the bottom of the car, but what the heck, different view. I forgot to add that the car I now have was #17 with delivery on 9-1-04. I purchased it on 10-1-04.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I'm 109 or 111, can't recall. And my expect date is April/May. I spoke to Frank maybe 2-4 weeks ago and he was submitting my order to Lotus. The car will be touring with LSS. But knowing Lotus I'll probably recieve a plain interior with monster truck wheels. ;)

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
FYI, I ordered a base Stormtitanium; Jim told me I should get a build date in early November.

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
wow, pretty good list.
actually i think im 206 and 207 on the list. i have money down on 2 cars....not really looking to make money. actually i figured if i had a friend who wanted one when its time to order, he wouldnt have to wait so long.
i dont think ill see my car till next winter at least. im not waiting that long. the guy who bought my evo is picking it up this saturday and i should be able to buy my elise this spring.
who knows, maybe ill get lucky and due to outside reasons someone will switch places in line...maybe someone will need more time...anyway, thats what im looking to do. just buy one this spring.

·
Registered
43 Posts
We were LSS as well, that's why we were delayed as well.

·
Registered
19 Posts
My first post to the forum. :)

I'm #19 on the Fox list, and my car is being delivered in 4 hours. VIN # 30395

-Ben Evans
Sarasota, FL

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
dgoltermann,

Just curious - when did you put down your deposit?

I put my deposit down Oct 2002. I am number 39 on my dealers list. They have gotten 2 cars...

Happy for you guys - if I would have known Lotus would use this bizarre allocation method I would have placed my deposit there, gotten my car before the price increase and had it shipped...

·
Registered
979 Posts
artic silver said:
I was in yesterday and was told they had delivered somewhere around 50 cars and had placed orders for the first 100 cars.
I hope that you are correct. Unfortunately, I went by there yesterday and Jim told me that they had delivered 38 cars so far and are expecting 20 a month. I am number 64 and he said I should get my car at around the Chicago Auto Show's time, which is February. (please update, bboersma, from March/April)

JimK: Can you please post when you get your build date and when it is because I'm hoping that I should have one at the same time because I'm a few numbers below you. However, I haven't been told when my build date would be given.

1 - 20 of 154 Posts