The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pacific Grand Prix at Pacific Raceways

The facility isn't finished yet (grand opening June 20) but the track is complete and open for business (most days). The layout, pavement, and curbing are absolutely gorgeous, and it's a huge track for karts. It's on the Pacific Raceways property -- turn right instead of left at the 90-degree bend in the access road to get there.

Through a set of fortuitous circumstances I got a chance to take the Exige on the track for a few laps...
Exige at PGP

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
I'll be there tomorrow.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hexangel, what is that magnifier at the top of your windshield?

Hey guys, I see drifting is one of the activities the site is available for, so, perhaps an autocross could be held there... ? How about a "Lotus" autocross? The Siskyou Sports Car Club in Medford, Oregon has held their events on a large (similar in size to PRP) go-kart track for years -- and it is a blast.

Medford's venue is here: The Track

·
Registered
186 Posts
:up:for autocross

·
Registered
218 Posts
Thanks -- I ordered a couple.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Light in sight

Looks like a simple effective solution to the goose neck contortion bend to see when the light has changed to green. Some suggest removing the sun visors but I find them useful on the rare occasions when the sun appears in Seattle. I ordered one. Hope it does the job as advertised.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts