The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in a market to buy a used truck, so I brought a 25 pkg reports. I brought a truck already and still have plenty queries left. If you are in the market for a used Evora and would like to know the history, I can run a report for you for free. My subscription will end in 10 days, so hurry if you need one. I'm doing this to help future fellow Evora owners. Just want to provide some give back for the info in learned on here.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nice! I'll bite...just got done putting a deposit down and waiting for the gal to be prepped for delivery. My first Lotus!! 2017 Lotus Evora 400, new, which is shocking to me that it was still sitting there. SCCLMDVN6HHA10289. Hope i made a solid choice, the price was right....I think! Thanks for doing this.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@Slanez, I ran your VIN and I got this: Is the car brand new? It may be so new that there are no records currently on file. Check back soon, once it's had some time on the road.

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
I just purchased a car last week that was used, was originally purchased in Aug 2019 and traded back in 2 months later. Dealership tried to run a Carfax for and came up with nothing. Seems it can take a few months to get into system

1 - 6 of 6 Posts