The Lotus Cars Community banner

What's worst? To freeload on food, or to freeload on rides?

• Food! Definitely! Sometimes I want to save my food for the next day!

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Rides! Gosh, pitch in and help us out with gas prices these days.

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay, I have one friend, she always tries to freeload on food. At a restaurant, she always tries to order something small, and then mooch off everyone's else plates. Sometimes she eats his small plate slowly, then if someone else cannot finish, she will always try to see if she can pick it up and finish it. It can be annoying sometimes.

Then there's another friend, and she always tries to carpool, but never wants to be the driver. She will always call around, and see which friend will pick her up today to go somewhere when it comes to get together's, parties, etc. She mooches on rides always. I guess one good thing about this, she can drink and not worry about being the DD.

Which makes me think, which is worst? Someone who mooches on rides, or food?

·
Registered
786 Posts
You don't have a box for neither.

No one can smooch off of you unless you let them. If you want to keep the food for leftovers, or prefer to drive by yourself, then just say no. Must be kinda time consuming though to search around for a free ride or to ask for leftovers just to save a few bucks?:shrug:

·
Registered
271 Posts
I believe what you are referring to is a girlfriend. Tell her that if you are buying her food and gives her rides, all that's left is the sexin'.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
I'm just wondering why you switched genders several times in the description of how your friends mooch.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Rides is worst because it impacts others more - takes up their time driving out of their way. Mooching food is just being cheap.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I assume they don't put out.. if they don't tell them :no: and :wave:. If they do just make sure you tell the food freeloader she might want to watch her weight and the ride freeloader can only ride when going to a party and going to get plastered.. then it works really well for you when you take her home.. ;) oh yeah.. :nanner2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts