The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While cleaning out my garage, I came across a factory front splitter from an Exige S. It's undamaged and wrapped in Starshield. With the exception of some insect carcasses and dust, it's virtually perfect. If you've wanted to try your hand at fiberglass work and would like to cut out the 'license plate' area, this is a great piece to play with. Mainly because it's free.

I also have a Sector111 rear panel eliminator. I painted it black and it's been a little deformed from being moved and having things set on it, but it's aluminum and can be easily bent back into shape. The shape it needs to be is 'flat', so it shouldn't be too hard to manipulate and you can probably do it by hand.

I also have what I believe to be a stock Exige S muffler as well as a rear mesh panel from the same car. Please take them. I beg of you, make them go away. I'm not interested in shipping any of these parts and they must be picked up in Leesburg.

·
Mulholland>SCC
2,532 Posts
Aw shucks! That's a long drive!

·
Mulholland>SCC
2,532 Posts
ha ha, yeah, if he'll ship, I'll take the front splitter! :p

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
If i have some spare time i would gladly go pick it up and ship it to one of you....

no guarantees

·
Mulholland>SCC
2,532 Posts
I would gladly pay you and I don't care when you do it!

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
So who wants what?

i said no guarantees because i'm flying out on Wednesday...otherwise i would've had no problem doing this.

·
Mulholland>SCC
2,532 Posts
I want the CO front splitter.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
^cool

i'll let you know when smitty sends me his info and when i go pick it up.

·
Registered
438 Posts
If VA wasnt so far from PA I would probably come grab the rear panel from you. I cut mine for the Larini exhaust, would love to have a stock one incase I wanna go back to stock.

Serpent if you want to ship this for me also I would greatly appeciate it. Let me know.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts