The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just like the title says, free stock exhaust and battery cover pickup only, will not ship. i live outside of baltimore maryland. if this is not picked up by the beginning of next week its getting tossed. pm me if you want it

·
Banned
3,227 Posts
Dammit. I need a stock exhaust. Ugh. Too bad you aren't local. :(

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
$150? :crazyeyes I cut one up last year to shorten it so it would fit my small Odyssey battery........
Lotus has some strange pricing on their parts. Some are very reasonable and inexpensive and others are just crazy. You can buy a transmission with LSD for less than you can buy one without LSD for instance. Figure that one out.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
I NEED the battery cover... Is there anything we can work out?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Same:

If the battery cover deal falls through, I'd like to buy it. I'll pay for cost of packaging, and etc... of course. Let me know.

Hell! Someone in Maryland pick it up for me and I'll buy it from YOU! *granted it's realistically priced.* :)

Thanks.

just like the title says, free stock exhaust and battery cover pickup only, will not ship. i live outside of baltimore maryland. if this is not picked up by the beginning of next week its getting tossed. pm me if you want it

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
"You can buy a transmission with LSD for less than you can buy one without LSD for instance"

How much? Where? Part number?

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
If you still have the battery cover on April 6th, I'd like to pick it up on my way back from autoxing in DC.

·
Registered
25 Posts
your exhaust and battery cover

Hey Paul,

I am Kay, and I live in Northern VA. I will take your stuff. Let me know when on Saturday or Sunday you would like for me pick them up. I guess I could do tonight too, if you want. Give me a call whenever it's convenient.

7o3__946-663six

By the way, your PM box is full.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
everything is gone guys, thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts