The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just clearing out my garage and hate to donate these if someone can use. free -you pick up in San Diego or....
a stock after catalyst exhaust system.
two new oil filters
stock intake -including snorkle etc with K&N
new Fujita air filter in box
stock mats
stock center console
PM me!
Thanks
David

·
Registered
582 Posts
Crap, Wish I was in SD rather than stupid NorCal. Howcome Norcal people dont give away things? :)

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Free always fits in the budget. Too bad I'm not out that way or I'd be all over the mats and oil filters.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Can I pay for you to ship the mats and oil filters?

·
Banned
3,227 Posts
If they haven't been spoken for, I will get in line for:

two new oil filters
stock intake -including snorkle etc with K&N
new Fujita air filter in box
stock mats

I can also pick up, as I am 3 miles from Little Italy :)

PM sent.

·
Registered
101 Posts
If no one has gotten to it, how bout the center console?? Willing to pick up ASAP. Dont mind the drive since the last two times i was down in SD to pick up afew things from other SD Lotus owners...

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone, let me get back to you in order. I'm so glad these can be of use to you!
David

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
I'm interested in all of it if you'll ship provided I just send you a label and you drop it off. If not my cousin in SD can pick it up and ship it to me.

I especially need the stock exhaust, center console and floor mats.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
If no one has gotten to it, how bout the center console?? Willing to pick up ASAP. Dont mind the drive since the last two times i was down in SD to pick up afew things from other SD Lotus owners...
Elise center console for a MR2? What's up with all these MR2 and Celica people.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Hello, an update...
the first responder just picked up everything but the Stock exhaust and Fujita air filter in the box. I have left message with the second responder that the remainder are available and if I don't hear from him by the end of the day, I'll then move on to the next person.
Thanks for your response!
David

·
Registered
101 Posts
Center console would not be used for my MR2. Plus I'm pretty sure it would not fit w/o hacking it up and I'm not planning to do that...

·
Banned
3,227 Posts
I haven't heard anything from you. I am local (san Diego) can pick up, and I really need the stock exhaust. I posted here, and PM'd you.

Thanks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts